Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA)
up to $3,000
|The AFWA Tulsa Chapter is proud to announce a scholarship of up to $3,000 for finance and accounting students who meet the criteria. More information can be found here.||More Info
Aspire of Green Country Oklahoma
|To be eligible, the student must be:|
- A high school senior or GED graduate, and a resident of Osage, Wagoner, Creek, Rogers, or Okmulgee Counties.
- A single head of household (single, legally separated, divorced, widowed); not cohabiting with an ex-spouse, current spouse or partner; and have sole custody of one or more children under the age of 21.
- Pursing a career-oriented course of study (full-time) and working toward his/her first undergraduate degree.
- A recipient of a Pell Grant and have an income at or near the poverty level (as defined by U.S. Dept. Of Health and Human Services income guidelines).
George Kaiser Family Foundation Bridging the Gap Scholarship
- Oklahoma resident
- Enrolled in a childhood development program
- Minimum 2.0 GPA (2.5 if transferring from OU)
- Priority is given to students who meet the GPA requirement, but probationary status is available for students with a lower GPA.
Junior League of Tulsa- Founders Scholarship
up to $2,500 each
|Two scholarships, up to $2,500 each, to female high school seniors who meet the following eligibility requirements:|
- Attend high school in the Tulsa area (Tulsa, Rogers, Wagoner, Osage, Creek or Okmulgee Counties).
- Maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Exhibit a commitment to volunteering.
- Not an immediate relative of a Junior League of Tulsa member or sustainer.
For more information, please click here.
Junior League of Tulsa- Mrs. W. Albert Cook Scholarship
up to $2,500 each
|Two scholarships, up to $2,500 each, to women interested in furthering their education as “non-traditional students” at an accredited college, university or technical trade school. Recipients will be selected based on their commitment to their education and demonstrated financial need. For more information, please click here.||More Info
My Dream / Mi Sueño Scholarship
|To be eligible, the student must:|
- Be a graduating high school senior in Tulsa or Rogers County.
- Have a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Enroll in TCC as a degree-seeking student.
- Not receive any state or federal financial aid.
- Attend the My Dream Student Orientation in July (the TCC Education Outreach Center will contact
- applicants with details).
- Complete the online application for both Tulsa Community College admissions and the My Dream scholarship.
OSU-Tulsa My Dream Continuation Scholarship
|This scholarship is made available through funding by an anonymous donor. It supports My Dream students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.|
- Minimum GPA: 2.75 or greater
- Need-based?: No
- Residency: Resident or non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate – junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (at least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Student must have completed the Tulsa Community College My Dream program.
Tulsa Achieves Scholarship
|Tulsa Achieves provides every Tulsa County graduating high school senior full tuition and fees provided that they have a minimum 2.0 GPA and are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.|
That’s your first 63 college credit hours (or three years of college, whichever comes first) taken care of—free. Your associate’s degree, done, and you’re halfway to your bachelor’s degree.
Tulsa Community College Foundation Scholarship List
|This list includes all scholarships offered through the Tulsa Community College Foundation.||More Info
Tulsa Community Foundation Scholarships
|Scholarship funds from the Tulsa Community Foundation annually provide approximately $20 million in educational aid for students at institutions of higher learning. Each donor or group of donors determines the conditions for which the scholarships are awarded. The diversity of eligibility criteria reflects the variety of donor motivations to create or support scholarship funds.||More Info
Tulsa Engineering Scholarship
up to $24,000
|This scholarship—available to graduating seniors of Tulsa, Sand Springs, Jenks, Broken Arrow and Union public schools, as well as transfers from Tulsa Community College—funds students who are pursuing an engineering degree at a four-year accredited college.|
Funds are awarded over eight semesters for graduating high school students, or over six semesters for TCC transfers. Strong consideration is given to those with higher financial need.
Award information: up to $24,000, or a maximum of $3,000 per semester, for up to eight semesters, beginning at the second semester following freshman enrollment. Funds are paid directly to the college
UcanGo2 Scholarship Database
|Check out local, regional, and national scholarships available to students by using Oklahoma’s UcanGo2 scholarship database.||More Info