President and CEO: Dr. Leigh B. Goodson
TCC’s website: tulsacc.edu
Tulsa Community College is the third-largest college in Oklahoma, offering an affordable option with small class sizes and expert faculty. Focused on supporting student success, TCC serves approximately 21,500 students in college programs annually.
TCC offers a variety of Work Ready and University Transfer degrees and certifications for any student who wants to earn an associate’s degree, transfer to a four-year university for a bachelor’s degree, or complete a professional certification or credential. The college’s creative, innovative learning environments keep pace with rising career areas, with options ranging from aviation and bioscience to information technology and world languages.
The Tulsa Achieves scholarship pays tuition and fees for eligible graduating high school seniors who live in Tulsa County. In addition, the TCC Foundation has nearly $500,000 in scholarship opportunities available.
In 2021, TCC was recognized with two prestigious national awards from the American Association of Community Colleges: for exceptional work in student success outcomes leading to higher graduation rates, and for the institution’s strategic efforts in safety preparedness and planning.
TCC Fast Facts:
- 20:1 student-teacher ratio
- 121 degrees and certificates in Work Ready and University Transfer programs such as aviation, biotechnology, dental hygiene, fire & EMS, and veterinary technology
- 65% of TCC students graduate debt-free
- Four campuses and two community campuses for convenient access, resources and amenities: Metro Campus, Northeast Campus, Southeast Campus, West Campus, Riverside Community Campus & Aviation Center, and Owasso Community Campus
- More than 60 student organizations
- More than 500 international students representing 60+ countries
- Founded in 1970
Content source: tulsacc.edu
- TCC Common Book Program Hosts NYT Bestselling Author for Virtual Discussion
- New TCC Foundation Executive Committee Named for 2023
- TCC Selected for Prestigious National Initiative Connected to Workforce Development
- TCC Unveils New Website for Community Health Services
- TCC Graphic Design Major Behind 2022 TCC Holiday Card
- Fourth and Final Student Success Center at TCC Dedicated
- TCC Awarded $40K Grant to Develop Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Vision Dinner Raises More Than $460K for Scholarships and Student Support
- [email protected]: YMCA & TCC Partner to Create Healthier Tulsans
- New Regent Appointed to Tulsa Community College Board in 2022
- Tulsa Community College Sees a Huge Increase in Its Graduation Rate
- Vision Dinner Honorees Named for 2022
- TCC and Cox Partner to Bring Continuing Education Program to Diverse Small Business Leaders
- College Park Students Receive Help to Offset Textbook Expenses
- TCC Holds Dedication for Student Success Center at Metro Campus
Tulsa Community College President
Dr. Leigh B. Goodson