Event highlights include:
- Dynamic speakers and panel presentations
- Collaborative time focused on higher education and talent retention for students in our region
- Updates from the Tulsa Higher Education Consortium Communities of Practice
- Recognition of Collaborative Champion award winners
- Data-focused conversations about higher education student enrollment, transfer, and graduation trends in Northeast Oklahoma
The Tulsa Higher Education Consortium is a formal collaboration of eight Tulsa-area colleges and universities and seven affiliate organizations. Our mission is to advance student learning, improve student success and degree completion, achieve equity in outcomes, and meet workforce needs by working collaboratively to increase higher education opportunities in the region. To learn more about the Tulsa Higher Education Consortium, visit our website or check out our recent features in the news.
We hope to see you at the convening on April 18th!